Friday, September 30, 2005

How I Love Thee So

This an ode to the fella who's curled up asleep on my bed right now.

He's warm and cuddly. He crawls out from under my blanket and wakes me up in the morning with a kiss. He makes me laugh at his mischevious ways. That's my cute little Jack-Chi (?) Zorro. He is a curious mix of chihuahua and jack russel. His parentage may be questionable. But his affection for people is beyond doubt.

He chews up door stoppers. Chases birds in the garden. Runs mad circuits at breakneck pace around the compound every afternoon. Barks ferociously at the karang guni man. Runs away from barking dogs. Runs up to silent dogs to sniff their butts. Jumps up at me when I come home. Follows anyone who's holding food around. Groans in his sleep when he has a doggie nightmare.

That's Zorro in all his little idiosyncrasies. A creature which I crazily adore.

7 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are Your Kids Blogging?
It's a term that many parent's may never have heard of, blogging. By definition, a blog is a chronological publication of personal thoughts and web links.
Hi, I’m new to blogging and I’m trying to figure this thing out! I think my kids were born knowing how to do this thing… but not me! I had no idea there are so many neat sites out there. I’m looking for info on Gold Hunter and landed here just looking around. Would you mind if I add you to my favorites and just drop by every once in a while?

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger mattwarner9302 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger darrelwarner6244788724 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger h5o41acrk said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger jx1ox44 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger hga0nuqy00rfxw said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger uvy7k10acz said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home