Saturday, September 03, 2005

Advancing My Life?

Either this is a new form of marketing, i.e. spamming the comments section of other blogs, or this anonymous commentor badly thinks I need to "advance my life" in the brainy sense after reading my blog and figuring that I'm lacking in that department.

Check out this comment to my last post:

"Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!"

What the.... ???

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

Yeah the comment spamming is WEIRD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home