Monday, July 18, 2005

So Fun

Excuse the unimaginative title, but I can't think of a witty pun.

This post is inspired by my dear friend XY's post on her blog. The girl is in Germany having the time of her life! How fun is that?

Anyway, her blog is a truly interesting (XY: if you're reading this, i suffer from the same small vocab problem) read and funny too. See the wonders you can do to your life if you take a sabbathical off work?

As a little perk to my deluge of work lately, I got to see Siti Nurhaliza live! Ok, I was at the media conference for work purposes, but hey, it's always fun to see stars yeah? Plus the press kit came with free C-tea (Siti's own line of tea, duh) and a free CD. Even though the C-Tea is a weird pandan flavour and the CD is in Malay so I can't understand a word of it, the cheapo in me always revels in freebies.

Here are some pics self-taken with my digicam. I must be the one of the few journos without the prestige of having a real photographer with big ass camera in tow.

Isn't she pretty? I was fascinated by her lip-glossed-to-perfection "kiss me" lips, wondering how it lasted the entire press conference. Lip gloss just disappears from me in 10 minutes. I wouldn't wear that jacket though.


3 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger XY said...

Haha nice post, Mel. I was just thinking that my blog would die a natural death once I return to work. Or I could wax lyrical about drafting the nth draft of a statement of claim or get ready for this...problems with e-filing in the Subordinate Courts! That will make for great reading.

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous samantha said...

hi mel, this is xy's sister. do you read kenny sia's blog religiously? I know recently he had a post which was supposedly damn controversial, and it caused quite a big hoo-haa. but i didnt see it and it has been removed. Any idea what was it?

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Kopiqueen said...

Hey XY, I'm sure there will be exciting moments in the office too. But of course, nothing beats being on "vacation"! So blog on. Have blog diarrhoea.

Sam (do pple call u that?): I'm not too sure what kenny's controversial post was. There was this super funny one on "Datuknametoolongitis" (on road names in Malaysia that were way too long). Don't think that qualifies as controversial tho!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home