Thursday, July 21, 2005

Quirky Hunk

I read lotsa blogs, and I don't know why none of the popular Singaporean and Malaysian bloggers seem to have noticed Yong Fook and linked him. (Let me be the first! Yay!)

Yong Fook is damn good-looking and damn funny in writing about life as a Briton in Japan. He throws in these totally random wacky stuff in his musings too. Those Jap snack reviews of his totally make me double-up laughing.

For e.g. in his latest post:

"A food review is in the works. In the meantime, to show that I’m not dead or in hospital with some penile infection or being gang raped by angry roebucks or whatever the fuck you people have been talking about in the 170+ comments in the last entry (Sweet Moses…I…I have no words) here are some pictures of my weekend. As you can see I took candid shots of girls, possibly whilst stroking my fully functioning penile area, and I also went to an aquarium and took pictures of fish, possibly whilst stroking my fully functioning penile area."

(Thank you, Yong Fook, for indirectly contributing to the length of this post. I simply do not have the gumption? /grumption? or a fascinating enough life to blog a whole lot.)

4 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Samantha said...

Is there a photo on his blog ? heehee =)

Do you follow XiaXue's blog?
Think she can be rather annoying sometimes ... but now and then you do get a rather funny entry....

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Kopiqueen said...

U can find some pics in some of his archived stuff. He is half Chinese.

I do read Xiaxue almost on a daily basis. Lurve her "don't care" style.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger XY said...

I used to read Xiaxue but not anymore. Am tired of her over photo-shopped photos and her poor grammar (how can newspapers hire her??). She used to be much funnier.

I am now addicted to SPG´s blog. She writes amazingly well! I can´t believe she is not even in Uni yet. Do check out her blog!

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home